A Typical Week
- You’ll work closely together with Product Managers and the Head Developer to conceptualize new features
- You’ll co-operate with Customer Support Managers to build new features for our large-and-growing user base
- You’ll learn about new technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems
- You’ll use your knowledge to build new features from week to week.
- 1+ year of relevant work experience
- Intermediate knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience in JSON-based RESTful system.
- Working independently and as a part of a team shouldn’t be a problem for you
- High standards for your code
- Intermediate English knowledge, exam is not required
- Knowledge of MySQL and PHP
How To Apply
Send your complete CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Include [Job Application] keyword in your subject.
Guest-blogger at Syncee. Professional in SaaS & startup marketing, social media, and e-commerce. Passionately seeks new business opportunities, executes marketing campaigns and always ready to write new articles on the industry.